What is Project Monitoring & Cost Control?
Project Monitoring and Cost Control represents a very efficient tool for controlling the investments made by financial institutions, investment funds and developers in real estate developments. This service allows technical-financial monitoring of:
- Execution and construction cost according to scheduled project specifications
- Developer’s legal and administrative requirements
- Planning and advance of the real estate development
- Financial and budgetary management of the real estate development
- Fulfilment of objectives in terms of time and cost
What are the purposes of Project Monitoring & Cost Control?
It serves to verify that:
- All project specifications have been executed and budgeted
- The real estate development has all the necessary permits and meets all legal obligations
- The project is executed as planned and budgeted, and according to the time and cost schedule
Gesvalt offers Project Monitoring & Cost Control services throughout Spain. You can find us in the main cities: Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Zaragoza, Bilbao, etc.