- Mortgage loan collateral
- Advisory in sale & purchase transactions / Market Value
- Valuations for litigation purposes
- Valuations from previous years
- Calculation of Liquidation Value under an immediate sale scenario
Financing: International financial institutions use RICS reports to estimate the value of the collateral. Likewise, some Spanish financial institutions admit RICS reports since these provide an additional view of the real estate assets as a complement to ECO appraisals
Determination of value in sales and acquisitions: sale and purchase, corporate and lease transactions. Having the information required throughout the sale and purchase process. Knowledge of the potential risks of the purchase and the factors that affect the final value of your property.
Valuation for accounting, legal and tax purposes: Support of the Fair Value reflected in the company’s accounts. Depreciation and amortization. Follow-up on the change in the value of assets.
Portfolio valuation and Due Diligence: Knowledge of the Market Value of the property, the current market situation and trend. Financial projections. Different scenarios depending on the strategy and financial impact.
Valuation of Intangibles:
- Purchase Price Allocation in M&A processes
- Valuation of brands, patents and image rights for various purposes:
- Financial (M&A, collateral, contracts, information)
- Legal (infringement of rights, tax planning)
- Strategic (Marketing and Communication)
- Accounting (impairment test)
- Valuation of real rights: concessions, surface rights, licenses, purchase options, easements for:
- Corporate Transactions
- Financing processes
- Legal conflicts
- Valuation of Goodwill for corporate transactions, financing processes or legal conflicts.
Business Valuation: Valuation of companies, valuation of businesses and business plans for corporate transactions, financing processes, legal disputes, remuneration packages or feasibility studies.
Expert valuation: Independent expert opinion reports, party’s expert reports, arbitration opinions, expert opinions, expropriations, liquidations, inheritances, separations, redundancy schemes, corporate conflicts or tax purposes.
- Advice to administrations during insolvency proceedings:
- We provide advice in technical valuations that cannot be conducted with own means. The scope of valuation can be expanded to real estate and/or intangible assets.
- Our analysis serves to support conclusions reflected in the Insolvency Report. In these projects, the Fair Value in Continued Use of the assets is usually determined, as well as their liquidation value due to business shutdown and/or rapid sale of the assets.
REAL ESTATE ADVISORY
Portfolio analysis and Due Diligence: For portfolio analysis and segmentation from the commercial, strategic, financial and real estate point of view. It is used for massive valuations (desktop, drive by, statistical).
Tax impact on real estate assets and Cadastral Audit: Mitigation of the tax impact of real estate assets, which in some cases represents a considerable expense.
DUE DILIGENCE AND FEASIBILITY STUDIES
Due Diligence and Feasibility Studies are used to obtain the information prior to the signing of a contract. Therefore, it is the process by which a potential buyer evaluates one or more assets, in terms of:
- Location and current configuration
- Ownership and occupancy status
- Administrative and town planning status
- Technical and normative compliance with its intended use
- Possibilities in the future
These refer to the technical services that allow the resolution of incidents related to the construction process, aiming at the completion and closing of unfinished projects, allowing to:
- Determine completion costs
- Correct incomplete administrative records
- Resolve administrative sanctions or litigation with individuals and companies
ENERGY AUDITS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Energy Audits involve the inspection, study and analysis of energy flows in a building, process or system, while Energy Certifications provide information on energy consumption and emissions, allowing to measure energy savings in terms of consumption:
- They both arise from two national Royal Decrees, by transposition of European Directives
- Energy Certifications are generally mandatory for all buildings (there are exceptions)
- Energy Audits are mandatory for large companies, as defined by the EU