What is Industrial Advisory?
Within our Industrial Advisory services, we offer advice as an independent expert through valuations under different scenarios, applying internationally used valuation criteria.
Industrial Advisory Services and what they are used for
- Physical inventory of assets (machinery, production lines, facilities) and tagging
- Floor-to-Book reconciliations and asset management
- Advice to administrations during insolvency proceedings:
- We provide advice in technical valuations that cannot be conducted with own means. The scope of valuation can be expanded to real estate and/or intangible assets.
- Our analysis serves to support conclusions reflected in the Insolvency Report. In these projects, the Fair Value in Continued Use of the assets is usually determined, as well as their Liquidation Value due to business shutdown and/or rapid sale of the assets.
- Asset valuations for:
- Determining sums insured in property insurance
- Sale and purchase in corporate transactions
- Business combination processes (PPA)
- Analysis of useful life/Asset depreciation policies
- Public aid justification