- Mortgage loan collateral
- Advisory in sale & purchase transactions / Market Value
- Valuations for litigation purposes
- Valuations from previous years
- Calculation of Liquidation Value under an immediate sale scenario
- Determination of value in sales and acquisitions: sale and purchase, corporate and lease transactions. Having the information required throughout the sale and purchase process. Knowledge of the potential risks of the purchase and the factors that affect the final value of your property.
- Portfolio valuation and Due Diligence: Knowledge of the Market Value of the property, the current market situation and trend. Financial projections. Different scenarios depending on the strategy and financial impact.
Valuation of Intangibles:
- Valuation of brands, patents and image rights for various purposes:
- Financial (M&A, collateral, contracts, information)
- Legal (infringement of rights, tax planning)
- Strategic (Marketing and Communication)
- Accounting (impairment test)
- Valuation of real rights: concessions, surface rights, licenses, purchase options, easements for:
- Corporate Transactions
- Financing processes
- Legal conflicts
- Valuation of Goodwill for corporate transactions, financing processes or legal conflicts.
Business Valuation: Valuation of companies, valuation of businesses and business plans for corporate transactions, financing processes, legal disputes, remuneration packages or feasibility studies.
Expert valuation: Independent expert opinion reports, party’s expert reports, arbitration opinions, expert opinions, expropriations, liquidations, inheritances, separations, redundancy schemes, corporate conflicts or tax purposes.
- Physical inventory of Assets (machinery, production lines, facilities) and tagging
- Floor-to-Book reconciliations and asset management
- Advice to administrations during insolvency proceedings:
- We provide advice in technical valuations that cannot be conducted with own means. The scope of valuation can be expanded to real estate and/or intangible assets.
- Our analysis serves to support conclusions reflected in the Insolvency Report. In these projects, the Fair Value in Continued Use of the assets is usually determined, as well as their liquidation value due to business shutdown and/or rapid sale of the assets.
- Asset valuations for:
- Determining sums insured in property insurance
- Sale and purchase in corporate transactions
- Business combination processes (PPA)
- Analysis of useful life/Asset depreciation policies
- Public aid justification
REAL ESTATE ADVISORY
Portfolio analysis and Due Diligence: For portfolio analysis and segmentation from the commercial, strategic, financial and real estate point of view. It is used for massive valuations (desktop, drive by, statistical).
Project Feasibility Analysis, Product Definition and Business Analysis:
- Conduct of market research on any asset class
- Establishment of the strategy and formulas for the outflow of assets owned by funds and financial institutions
- Definition of the most appropriate product on a commercial basis in each situation
- Commercial and financial feasibility of investment projects and real estate developments
- Preparation of financial projections
Property Management and Optimization:
- Analysis and segmentation of assets owned by companies and institutions
- Proposal for space optimization measures
- Analysis and optimization of costs associated with the property
DUE DILIGENCE AND FEASIBILITY STUDIES
Due Diligence and Feasibility Studies are used to obtain the information prior to the signing of a contract. Therefore, it is the process by which a potential buyer evaluates one or more assets, in terms of:
- Location and current configuration
- Ownership and occupancy status
- Administrative and town planning status
- Technical and normative compliance with its intended use
- Possibilities in the future
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND DELEGATED DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT
These are comprehensive technical services carried out on behalf of the client with regard to planning, organization and control of the resources with the purpose of achieving one or several objectives:
- Developing a real estate project as a technical team (partner service).
- Assuming almost all the developer’s duties, except for the financial one.