What are cookies?
We use “Cookies” when the User visits the Website. Cookies are small data files that are generated on a user’s computer and which store the information generated on each website.
This Website uses session cookies (which collect and store data whilst the User accesses the Website) and persistent cookies. Persistent cookies are stored in the user’s terminal so that the collected data can be accessed and processed during a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years. The User does not provide this information directly. This data is automatically collected as a means of supporting their visit to the Website.
What type of cookies does this website use?
The following table identifies the cookies used on the Website, as well as whether they belong to the company or third parties (and the identification of said third parties and their services) and their purpose:
- wpmchimpa_show: Company cookie. WP-Mailchimp: Offers the User an email registration form every 24 hours.
· uvc:Third-party cookie. addtoany.com
· _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv, _utmz: addtoany.com – Third-party cookie. static.addtoany.com
· lidc: Third-party cookie. LinkedIn.
· _gat, _ga: Google Analytics Cookie – Designed to study and analyse the user’s actions on the website.
Gesvalt excludes any liability for the content and accuracy of any third-party cookie policies.
The User may, at all times, configure the cookies allowed in their browser. However, the User should be aware that preventing the use or installation of any Cookie may impede the access and/or provision of certain services offered on the Website.
Depending on the browser used, the installation options can be found in different sections. Please consult your browser instructions if you want to know how to block or allow the installation of Cookies.
For the following browsers, Users can find out more information by clicking on the following links:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
The User can also use different cookie blocking tools that can be found on the Internet.
Gesvalt may modify the Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or for the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Users are therefore advised to periodically visit this page so they are aware of the changes that may have occurred.