What are Technical Actions?
Technical actions refer to technical services that allow the resolution of incidences related to the construction process, aiming at the completion and closing of unfinished projects, allowing to:
- Determine completion costs
- Correct incomplete administrative records
- Resolve administrative sanctions or litigation with individuals and companies
What are the purposes of Technical Actions?
They serve to:
- Complete the real estate product
- Complete the administrative record
- Obtain the administrative authorization
- Inscribe the property at the notary, Land Registry or Cadastre
- Be able to commercialize the property
Gesvalt offers Property Management services with a wide network of professional engineers, architects and consultants throughout Spain. You can find us in the main cities: Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Zaragoza, Bilbao, etc. see locations