What are Due Diligence and Feasibility Studies?
Due Diligence and Viability Studies are used to obtain information previous to the signing of a contract. Therefore, it is the process by which a potential buyer may evaluate one or various assets with regard to:
- Location and current configuration
- Ownership and occupancy status
- Administrative and town planning status
- Technical and normative compliance with its intended use
- Possibilities in the future
What is a Due Diligence used for?
It serves to evaluate the risks of an asset:
- At the time of the acquisition
- With regard to dimensions and use
- With regard to continuity considering its current use
- Due to the cost requirement arising from normative and planning adaptation
- Due to cost requirement arising from repair works
Gesvalt conducts Due Diligence throughout Spain. You can find us in all the main cities: Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Zaragoza, Bilbao, etc.