What are Energy Audits and Certifications?
Energy Audits involve the inspection, study and analysis of energy flows in a building, process or system, while Energy Certifications provide information on energy consumption and emissions, allowing to measure energy savings in terms of consumption:
- They both arise from two national Royal Decrees, by transposition of European Directives
- Energy Certifications are generally mandatory for all buildings (there are exceptions)
- Energy Audits are mandatory for large companies, as defined by the EU
Why must Audit and Energy Certifications be conducted?
- Because they are a legislative obligation, which may result in sanctions or limitations on the use or enjoyment of property rights.
- Because they can become an opportunity
Gesvalt produces energy certification reports throughout Spain. You can find us in the main cities: Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Zaragoza, Bilbao, etc. see locations